Eurodrip USA participated in the Capitol Hill Irrigation Technology Day in Washington DC for members of Congress and staff on July 22. Only six irrigation manufacturing companies were selected to participate in this event, it was a great honor to represent the industry. We were present at the Congressional Briefing and heard irrigation updates from John Farner, Government & Public Affairs Director of the Irrigation Association; Derrel L. Martin, PhD, University of Nebraska, Lincoln; and Kaomine Vang, Project Manager, Center for Irrigation Technology, Fresno State University. Representatives Adrian Smith (Nebraska) and Jim Costa (California) each took time to speak about the importance of water and irrigation for agriculture use.
The Irrigation Association hosted a Technology Display and Reception for Congress members and their staff the same evening. Eurodrip representatives Lance Goldsmith, Tracy Lifer and Nasreen Riahizadeh answered questions and shared the benefits of drip irrigation technology with the reception attendees. We are so excited to have participated in this opportunity and provide information to help our policymakers make decisions about agricultural irrigation water.
Eurodrip USA is excited to announce the release of new product technical sheets. The new sheets were designed to make pertinent information easy to find and read. Technical details have been expanded. There are two ways to download and access the new product technical sheets. Each product technical sheet is available for dowload on the corresponding product page under the ATTACHMENTS tab or under the main menu DOWNLOADS page.
We created a simple to use valve key (click to download) to help you select and order your next Eurodrip USA valve. Just follow these steps:
- Note that all Eurodrip USA Valve part numbers start with the number 3.
- Select the body material. We carry valves in plastic and iron. Copper tubing is also available. Note the corresponding single digit number.
- Select the body type. Our plastic valves are inline and our iron valves are available in both inline and angle types. Note the corresponding single digit number.
- Select the size. Valves are available from 1" - 16" depending on material and end connection. Note the corresponding single digit number.
- Select the end connection. We offer threaded, grooved and flanged valves. Note the corresponding double digit numbers.
- Select the function. This determines how your valve operates. We have a large range of standard functions. Note the corresponding single digit number. Custom functions are available upon request. To order a custom function valve, please call customer service (888) 387-6374.
- Select the solenoid. Select the solenoid based on your energy requirements and if you desire a normally open or normally closed valve. Note the corresponding double digit numbers. If you do not want a solenoid, enter double zeros (00).
- Select the pilot. We have a large selection of plastic and metal solenoids for your pressure reducing, pressure sustaining and quick acting needs. Note the corresponding triple digit number.
- Note that all Eurodrip USA Valve part numbers end with the number 4.