Subsurface Drip Irrigation
Eurodrip USA subsurface drip irrigation can increase yields, save water, energy and money. Growers seek SDI as a solution to irrigate smaller, irregular sized fields and topography which are difficult to effectively irrigate with other methods.
Here are some additional resources:
- Quick Facts About Drip Irrigation from Colorado State University Extension
- Successful SDI, Addressing the Essential Issues from Kansas State Research and Extension
- Switch to Drip Irrigation by Corn and Soybean Digest
- Drip Irrigation Guide for Potatoes by Oregon State University
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation Helps Raise Harvest Odds by AgFax.com